Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's me - again

I know, just a few weeks and I am complaining again. It is just very difficult if you don't win any money. This is not good. I have such a great iPoker deal but the games do really suck over there. This ipoker bot scandal is really very bad for the games. In my limits aren'T many bots but you have to realize this. Weaker players can'T move up because they are sucked out from the bots. So in my games there aren't actually any new, weaker new players. This goes on for a long time.

So, it's a good time for change again. Party poker rakeback this is the thing I will go for. There is just one tiny problem and this is that I made and account over there a few years back and so I would have to go with WPT. WPT is ok too but Party is defenitely better. The regulation in the us has to go quicker and when Party gets a license - terrific. Awesome. There are so many bad players in the us and the games would get quite healthy.

Carbon Poker , this would be the choice. I mainly play NL200 and this could be a problem though. I am in Europe and the games over there are running at US times. I would have to adapt. You have to know, my lifestyle is great at the moment. But you can have everything. Changes happen all the time. The chances of this happening are very slim anyway. I hope Party works out the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment