Thursday, September 15, 2011

A brand new century is actually born

About 5 years back, a colleague introduced me to internet poker, Texas hold'em to become far more precisely. Pokerstars grew to become my second home. Pokerstars is extremely good however due to a few individual issues I need to move on. I'm going to get away from stars for a different room (I'm such a bitch:). Stars has been fantastic and their popularity talks to you for itself. I am not really happy to get away from but I actually do this anyway.

After actively playing on a number of other poker networks I've decided to go along with iPoker. NL400 is actually my primary game that seems beatable at iPoker. It is actually filled with regs but I believe my edge is massive nevertheless. I will certainly beat the games with a relatively good win rate.

The brand new computer software was a little unusual for me right after actively playing so very long on Stars however I've adapted very well. I am presently playing at Titan, but I've discovered an excellent ipoker rakeback deal at Rakeback-Account.com (VIP Grinders specials). After shifting to the brand new skin I am going to receive massive extra benefits. My new home belongs to Will Hill. I will smash the games, that is without a doubt, cya bye Stars. The present state of internet poker is extremely difficult. Full Tilt Poker, hahaha. Such a joke. I was fortunate not to play there. This is a truly frustrating situation. If players do not get their cash back this HAS to have consequences. We will dsicover in the future.

This is actually great. You have to see this. Such a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment